My Fantastic Followers:)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

FREE BLOG HEADERS FOR MY READERS

Hi Everyone
This morning I couldn't sleep so I got up really really early  and created some blog headers with an embellishment pack I recently bought and I have to tell you it was fun!
Now I want to share them with all my readers..This will be the first of many so when you download them, all I ask if you could leave a comment to tell me what you think of them :) 
This is from my first collection called "ENCHANTED STORYBOOK" and it comes in 4 colours
 Pink and Blue, All Pink, Blue and Mauve, Aqua and Lemon
To download these blog headers, click here Free Blog Headers and it will take straight into the page. You are welcome to choose which ever one you like and make them your own..but remember to leave a comment and display my blinkie in your sidebar so others will know where you got them from:)
So Enjoy :)
huggs Lynn xxx

6 comments:

The twins mum said...

very cute. Thanks Lynn
Maree
x

Annmaree said...

they look wonderful! I couldnt do that!

Wearer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosa-kreattiva said...

grazie per essere passata a trovarmi... e per i complimenti
kiss

Anonymous said...

[color=#2d1267]Awesome post! thank you for sharing this information. lynnsdesignercreations.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#2d1267]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]

canvirries said...

hi..love ur designs..following now!