My Fantastic Followers:)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NOTHING IS AS IT APPEARS IN GLITTERLAND..

HI EVERYONE,
I do hope you are all enjoying your week...Today's weather in Melbourne was the coldest in 10 years and for us Aussies that is mighty cold! And to heat up things just a tad, I made this card for the Alice in Wonderland challenge site, and because I love animation (I may have told you a couple of hundred times already (lol), I thought I would use Alice in my creation.
And I added lots of sparkles by dry embossing, to give it a great twinkling effect.. then added a glass butterfly - you can check out the tutorial on how I made them HERE  and of course used my wonderful copic markers on the image, vinyl flower embellishments, punched out butterflies and the sentiment " Alice in Glitter Land", I wrote by hand and used dimensional paint.
Ok, you had better put on the shades for this one..it's a little dazzling to the eye ;)
Enjoy the rest of your week and thanks again for dropping by
See you all again soon :)
Huggs Lynn xxx

 

3 comments:

Judie said...

Lynn, I do love this card, what a wonderful creative card maker you are. Awesome.

Judie USA
cardsbyjudie.blogspot.com

Regina said...

what a cheerful card, Lynn! Your Glitterland is fantastic!

big hugs Regina

Annmaree said...

this is gorgeous, I'm loving that glittery bling bling, awesome!!!!