My Fantastic Followers:)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

HEAVENLY SCENT....

I JUST HAD TO SHOW YOU THESE FABULOUS PERFUME BOTTLES

(of course they are empty..but the sweet smell still permeates the air of my craft room)
They were given to me by my fab friend Sally (who loves perfume..and I mean LOVES), and she is one talented lady, you can check Sally out HERE  for her tempting delights..
Anyway I am planning to use these beautiful perfume bottles for a special project I have in mind but you will have to come back in July to see what I do with them..hmmm interested!
I bet you are....
and if you would like to know what they are, here's the list:
KENZO AMOUR - CINEMA - HYPNOTIC POSION - GUCCI - KENZO
AND GUCCI RUSH
huggs Lynn xx

1 comment:

PawwPadd said...

Hi Lynn,
Yes they are fabulous! I think the artist in me allows me to be appreciative of beauty of a different kind. :-)
I will come back next month to see what you have in mind fot those fab perfume bottles.
Bethann aka PawwPadd