My Fantastic Followers:)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Bird of Thanks (URB ART)- Challenges

Yes..I found more great challenge sites,  Creative Belli Blog and Pals Paper Arts since I love birds and butterflies (you can check out my tutorial of how to make glass butterflies HERE), I couldn't resist playing along. Besides, I am making a whole range of what I call "URB ART", the urb is short for urban. So keep an eye out for them. Anyway check out their terrific sites..meanwhile back to the craft room for more fun stuff.
Thanks for stopping by and see you next time :o)
Lynn xx

7 comments:

joy said...

Wow! What an incredible card! Thanks for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

froebelsternchen Susi said...

awsome piece!

Virginia L. said...

Such an eye-catching color combo! Love the design! Thanks also for stoppping by my blog!

Linda Callahan said...

What a wonderful birdcage! Great design - thanks for playing @PPA!

Rae said...

Lynn, this card looks like it should be framed! It is awesome!

Ann Schach said...

Stunning! I love the bird cage! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Maria Matter said...

Stunning card Lynn!
Thank you for joining us @
Creative Belli!
Blessings, Maria